To build a strong relationship between language, literature and the vision of youth, Rwanga Awards 2019 prizes the best short story of the talent youth in the field of writing and literature.
- Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
- The short story must be original, have been produced during 2019, and not have been published previously.
- Participant can participate only with one short story.
- Participant must currently live in one of these governorates: Erbil, Sulaimani, Duhok, Kirkuk and Halabja.
- The short story must be submitted from July 28th until October 15th, 2019.
- Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
- Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the short story.
- Rwanga Foundation will have right to publish the awarded the short story anywhere, anytime and in any media, but not for business purpose.
- The short story must have word count of 500-1,500 words (min-max).
- Word processed using Microsoft Word file, Unicode font, and size 14.
- Send the story to this email: email@example.com
- Aspects considered by the panel of judges include:
- Point of view
- Theme and content
- Language and Punctuation