The magnificently of youth photographers in capturing photo and attractive scenes is worth to provide opportunity to be introduced and shown. Consequently, Rwanga Awards 2020 gives a chance to the youth photographers to show their photography skills.
- Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
- The product must be original, have been produced during 2020, and not have been published previously.
- Participant can participate only with one product.
- Participant must currently live in one of these governorates: Erbil, Sulaimani, Duhok, Kirkuk and Halabja.
- The product must be submitted from July 20th until November 1st, 2020.
- Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
- Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the short story.
- Rwanga Foundation will have right to publish the awarded the short story anywhere, anytime and in any media, but not for business purpose.
- The quality of the photo shouldn’t be less than 300 DPI and must be in JPEG format.
- The subject may be something general (children, world culture, environment, nature, etc.).
- The participant should be the owner of the photograph, otherwise it won’t be accepted.
- Each participant can only submit ONE photo for all subjects.
- The photo must be the photograph of 2020, and not have been published previously.
- Send the photo to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.