The youth are always one of the main powers in change and modernize the art of music. To support the musical skills of the youth, Rwanga Awards 2019 in the Solo Music category provides chance to the youth musician to show their musical productions.
- Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
- The piece of music must be original, have been produced during 2019, and not have been published previously.
- Participant can participate only with one piece of music.
- Participant must currently live in one of these governorates: Erbil, Sulaimani, Duhok, Kirkuk and Halabja.
- The piece of music must be submitted from July 28th until October 15th, 2019.
- Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
- Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the piece of music.
- Rwanga Foundation will have right to publish the awarded piece of music anywhere, anytime and in any media, but not for business purpose.
- The participant must play the musical instrument.
- The items must be made for original submission for the event and processed during 2019.
- The duration of music must be 3 to 5 minutes.
- The participant can apply only one piece of music.
- The participant can submit any style and genre of music.
- Participant can submit their music by CD or MP3 to Rwanga Foundation.
- The music submission does not need to be recorded in a studio, but must be audible and clear.
- The music must send either by this email: email@example.com or through taking it to one of Rwanga Foundation offices.