In order to create a chance that the youth become a part of evolving in the field of cinema and film, Rwanga Awards 2020 encourages the youth directors to present their new productions of short film.
- Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
- The product must be original, have been produced during 2020, and not have been published previously.
- Participant can participate only with one product.
- Participant must currently live in one of these governorates: Erbil, Sulaimani, Duhok, Kirkuk and Halabja.
- The product must be submitted from July 20th until November 1st, 2020.
- Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
- Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the short story.
- Rwanga Foundation will have right to publish the awarded the short story anywhere, anytime and in any media, but not for business purpose.
- Only the director can apply for the competition.
- The short film must have been produced during 2020, and not have been published previously.
- Duration of the film must be: 1- to 30 minutes.
- The short film may be filmed in any format; however, the film must be submitted in AVI, MP4 or MOV format.
- The films may be of any genre (e.g. drama, comedy, documentary, etc.).
- The short film must send either by this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through taking it to one of Rwanga Foundation offices.
- The short film must submit along with (four photos of the film with high quality, name of the writer, name of the director, and synopsis).