To support the youth ability in the field of business and entrepreneurship, Rwanga Awards 2020 comes up with an opportunity to those youth who improve their work and business through different directions.
- Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
- The product must be original, have been produced during 2020, and not have been published previously.
- Participant can participate only with one product.
- Participant must currently live in one of these governorates: Erbil, Sulaimani, Duhok, Kirkuk and Halabja.
- The product must be submitted from July 20th until November 1st, 2020.
- Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
- Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the short story.
- Rwanga Foundation will have right to publish the awarded the short story anywhere, anytime and in any media, but not for business purpose.
- Only one project can be submitted for each participant.
- The idea must be new, and has started from 2017 and achieved success until 2020.
- Provide the proofs of the success of the project.
- Must be beneficial to the community in general.
- The business proposal should be written clearly and should also include: a budget, marketing details, and the place where the project would be implemented.
- All the required information should submit to Rwanga Foundation though this email: firstname.lastname@example.org